Queen's University Teaching Award - Excellence in Teaching in a Team
Prize: Other distinction
- School of Arts, English and Languages
- School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work
- Centre for Evidence and Social Innovation
- Identities, Lifestyle and Culture
- The Senator George J Mitchell Institute for Global Peace, Security and Justice
- School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences
- Life Course Research
Citation: 'This Teaching Award is presented to a multi-disciplinary team from Drama, Medicine and Social Work, for the development of a highly effective interdisciplinary collaborative module which focusses on empathetic interaction and immersive role play in which drama students enact service-user roles. This provides them with a rich learning experience, and provides the social work and medical students with an immersive, yet safe, learning environment in which to develop important interpersonal and professional skills.'
|Awarded date||20 Jun 2017|
|Degree of recognition||Regional|
|Granting Organisations||Queen's University Belfast|
|Awarded at event||Graduation ceremony|
Loading map data...