Description• Elected in July 2018 to be a Member of the Career Development Committee of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists (AACA, total number of members 700) (leadership in the biggest anatomy international association). Meetings are held by Zoom on the third Wednesday every month. This Committee is formed of six members and is regarded as one of the most important Committees of AACA as it supports career growth and the advancement of clinical anatomy knowledge in the world.
My leadership roles in this Committee and their impact (See Section 1.5 and 3.1.3):
• Selected the theme of the Symposium “Imposter Syndrome, June 2019 and selected the guest speakers. I selected imposter syndrome as a theme to make colleagues aware on how to address this issue and on how to build up self-confidence
• Plan the Mentor and Mentee Program, my role includes designing an Online Application Form and contacting mentors and mentee. This program; which I am in charge of; gives tremendous support and advice for junior staff
• Contribute to the planning and organization of the Mentor-Mentee Reception event, June 2019 and honouring the best Mentor selected - Impact: Giving support to junior members and motivating mentors to excel.
• Act as a mentor for a number of mentees. Contribute to selecting the topics for the Career Development Breakfast Meeting My talk will be on how to build up an impressive teaching portofolio. This educational session aims to give advice to junior colleagues
• Member of the Judge Panel for the best platform and oral presentations- Junior colleagues would learn from getting feedback from judges
• Prize Selector for the best presenters.
|Period||2014 → 2019|
|Held at||American Association of Clinical Anatomists, United States, Georgia|
|Degree of Recognition||International|