Activity: Consultancy types › Work on advisory panel to industry or government or non-government organisation
1) Review the case study material provided by HFH NI, identifying examples of good practice and situating these within the broader context of the MDG framework.
2) Where examples of good practice have been identified, map these onto specific Millennium Project targets and technical indicators that will enable HFH and major funding institutions to measure how particular housing projects have met specific MDGs.
3) Identify appropriate development priorities for HFH International projects. These may include those currently addressed but undervalued in how the projects are represented both internally and externally.
4) To note examples of good practice and to measure their impacts on ‘access to shelter and access to resources’ such as materials/skills/land.
5) Insofar as the information provided allows, identify what has been done well and the lessons learnt both organisationally and in terms of practice.
01 Jan 2008 → 01 Jul 2008
Habitat for Humanity Northern Ireland, United Kingdom