-Development of novel nanomaterials for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) and catalysis.
- Application of metal nanoparticles and nanoparticle assemblies as sensors
- Diagnostic applications of photonic sensors.
- Vibrational spectroscopy forensic analysis- detection and identification of drugs of abuse, explosives and paint evidence.
- Trace analysis of DNA/RNA.
- Quantitative Raman spectroscopy for chemical analysis or foodstuffs and pharmaceuticals.
Research activity per year
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.
Dive into the research topics where Steven Bell is active. These topic labels come from the works of this person. Together they form a unique fingerprint.